(1) Rev. Tim Eckert of the Lutheran Deaf Mission Society, (2) Rev. Warren Woerth talks on Creation Club, and (3) Rev. Timothy Brand looks at Acts 18:1-11, 23-38 and gives today’s sermonette.
(1) Concordia Historical Institute presents Historically Speaking, and (2) Rev. Grant Knepper looks at Acts 16:23-40 and gives today’s sermonette.
(1) LCMS U @ #NYG2016, (2) Rev. Mark Wood joins us for Witness Wednesday, and (3) Rev. Jim Kress looks at Acts 16:1-22 and gives today’s sermonette.
His Time – Live from #NYG2016: Bethesda Lutheran Communities, Rev. Mark Moreno, “The Council’s Letter to Gentile Believers”
(1) Deaconess Kimberly Trombley from Bethesda Lutheran Communities, (2) Rev. Mark Moreno from Melbourne, Florida, (3) Rev. Martin Stroschein looks at Acts 15:22-41, and (3) today’s sermonette reading from the Treasury of Daily Prayer.
(1) DCE Scott Rauch from Peoria, IL, (2) Rev. Bart Day, LCMS Office of National Mission, (3) Rev. Stephen Rynearson looks at Galatians 6:1-18, and (4) Rev. Randolph Schnack gives today’s sermonette.
Short form programs: