(1) Jane Wilke talks about Lutheran Senior Services, (2) Rev. Kevin Parviz talks about the Bible Feasts, and (3) and Rev. David Meier looks at 1 Corinthians 12:14-31 and gives today’s sermonette.
(1) Melissa Hower and Randy Fauser talk about Grace Place Wellness, (2) Rev. Mark Wood talk about Witness Wednesday, and (3) Rev. Frank Ruffatto looks at 1 Corinthians 12:1-13 and gives today’s sermonette.
His Time – Confessional Leadership in the 21st Century, Rural and Small Town Mission, The Lord’s Supper
(1) Dr. Joel Lehenbauer talks about the second International Conference on Confessional Leadership, (2) Rev. Todd Kollbaum talks on Rural & Small Town Mission, and (3) Rev. Christopher Hall looks at 1 Corinthians 11:17-34 and gives today’s sermonette.
(1) Rev. Joshua Scheer talks about the Brothers of John the Steadfast, (2) Dr. Bob Weise talks about Christian Bioethics, (3) Rev. Matthew Ruesch talks about missionary work in Puerto Rice, and (4) Rev. Dan Voth looks at 1 Corinthians 10:23-11:16 and gives today’s sermonette.
(1) Rev. Todd Kollbaum and Amy Gerdts talk about the 2014 Rural & Small Town Mission Conference, (2) Rev. Warren Woerth talks on Creation Club, (3) Rev. Samuel Beltz looks at 1 Corinthians 8:1-13, and (4) Rev. Luke Wolters gives today’s sermonette.